Terms and Conditions
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Seller is Lucie Telecká, with registered seat at Korunní 1902/113, 130 00
Praha- Vinohrady, IČO 76358666, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- All contractual relations between the Seller and Buyer are governed by the Czech
republic law, especially by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended.
- I· If the buyer chooses to receive the goods and pay for them in cash at the seat
of the Seller, which is located at Masarykovo nábřeží 26, 110 00 Praha 1, purchase
contract between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded at this point of sale and
therefore is not subjected to the provisions of the Civil Code provisions about
distance contracts and off-premises contracts. If the Buyer, when selecting the
goods in e-shop, chooses the option to receive the goods and pay for the goods in
cash at the point of sale, this shall be deemed as non-binding inquiry.
II. CONTRACT OF PURCHASE
- An offer to conclude a purchase contract is made by placing of the goods offered by
the Seller on the website of the e-shop. Purchase contract is created by the delivery
of duly filled in, confirmed e-order to the Seller. (hereinafter „order“).
- Concluding the purchase contract without negotiating all its requirements
according to the § 1726 of the Civil Code is not possible.
III. SPECIFICATION OF GOODS AND PRICE OF GOODS
- Description of goods together with their main features is presented on the e-shop
- The price for each product is listed on the e-shop website. This price includes all
taxes and charges. The cost of delivery is not included in the price of the goods.
- The purchase price of the goods will be agreed in each purchase contract. The
amount of such purchase price shall not exceed the respective purchase price of
the goods listed on the e-shop website at the time of placing the order. The Seller
is entitled to unilaterally changing the price of goods. This shall not affect already
concluded purchase contracts.
- Payment for goods is made through PayPal/GoPay/cash on delivery/bank transfer.
V. Terms of Delivery
- The goods will be delivered to the address, stated by the Buyer in the order. The
Buyer will choose the carrier out of the following options: a) Česká pošta, s. p. – Balík
do ruky, b) PPL CZ s.r.o. – PPL PARCEL CZ PRIVATE
- · The goods will be delivered to the Buyer within 14 working days from the conclusion
of the contract. If the Buyer chooses to pay for the goods by a bank transfer, the
goods will be delivered to the Buyer within 14 days after the payment was credited to
the Seller´s account. The shipment will contain the goods specified in the order.
- · The cost of delivery of goods listed in one order depends on the number of ordered
products (items). If the Buyer orders 5 items or less, the cost of delivery of goods to
be paid together with the purchase price, is 150, – CZK. If the Buyer orders more than
five items, the cost of delivery of goods is 150, – CZK for the first five items and 150, –
CZK for each additional item ordered. For goods delivered outside of the territory of
the Czech Republic the delivery cost will include an additional amount of 550,- CZK
- The Buyer agrees that the Seller provides the selected carrier with information
regarding the Buyer to the extent that is necessary for the proper delivery of the
- The Seller will package and label the items in the usual way at her own expense,
before handing over the goods to the carrier.
VI. ACQUISITION OF OWNERSHIP, TRANSITION OF RISK
- If the Buyer is the end user/consumer, the ownership of the goods, as well as the risk
of damage to the goods, passes to the Buyer at the time of taking over of the goods
from the selected carrier.
- If the Buyer is not the consumer, the Buyer is deemed to have received the goods
when the Seller hands over the goods to the carrier selected by the Buyer. The
Seller is not a party to the contract for transportation of goods concluded between
the Buyer and the carrier. If the Buyer is not the consumer, the risk of damage to
the goods, passes to the Buyer when the selected carrier accepts the goods for
transportation to the destination specified in the order.
VII. CLAIMS FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- The Seller will deliver the goods to the Buyer in the amount as arranged in the
purchase contract. The goods will be delivered in the quality and will be suitable for
their designated use as declared in the purchase contract. Each leather product
sold and delivered by the seller is an original piece. The characteristic property of
the leather is a certain irregularity in its structure and colour. If such irregularities
appear, this is not a defect or a sign of inferior quality.
- The Buyer´s claims for defective products (including the method of handling
complaints) shall be satisfied following the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
VIII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- Consumers are entitled to withdraw from the contract within a period of 14 days.
- The Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason
within a period of 14 days from the day following the day on which the Consumer
or a third party (other than the carrier) received the goods. If the subject of the
purchase contract is the delivery of several kinds of goods (items), the 14 days
period runs from the date of receipt of the last item.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform Lucie Kratěnová,
with registered seat at Korunní 1902/113, 130 00, Praha – Vinohrady, email:lucie@
leatherutilities.com of their withdrawal from this contract in the form of unilateral
act (for example, by a letter sent through the postal service, fax or e-mail). The
consumer may use the attached form for withdrawal from the contract.
- To comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, the notice of
withdrawal must be send before the expiry of the relevant deadline.
IX. CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- If the Consumer withdraws from the contract, the Seller will return all payments
received from the Consumer, including the cost of delivery to the Consumer
without undue delay and within 14 days from the date the seller was informed about
the withdrawal, (excluding additional costs incurred as a result of the method of
delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the least expensive type of standard
delivery offered by the Seller). The Seller will use the same means of payment for the
reimbursement that the Consumer used for the initial transaction, unless expressly
agreed otherwise. In any event, the consumer will not be charged any other
additional cost. The reimbursement will take place, only after the Seller received the
returned goods or after the Consumer proves they sent back the goods, whichever
- To withdraw from the contract, the form attached below can be used.
X. COLLECTION OF GOODS RETURNED
- The Buyer will promptly, but no later than within 14 days after the withdrawal from
the contract, send goods or deliver it to the address: Lucie Kratěnová, Masarykovo
nábřeží 26, 110 00 Praha 1. To comply with the deadline for the return of the goods,
the goods must be sent back no later than the 14 days after the withdrawal from the
XI. COST RELATED TO RETURNING OF THE GOODS
- The Consumer bears the cost related to returning of the goods. The maximum
estimated cost is 550 CZK.
XII. LIABILITY FOR DIMINISHED VALUE OF RETURNED GOODS
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the
handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and
functioning of the goods.
XIII. OUT-OF-COURT SETTLEMENT OF THE BUYERS’ COMPLAINTS
- In compliance with the Civil Code, the Seller notifies the Consumer, that they may
call upon control authority, which is the Czech Trade Inspection, to address their
out-of-court complaint (following the provision § 1820, par. 1),letter j) Civil Code. The
Czech Trade Inspection addresses out-of-court complaints of consumers within the
means and conditions set out in the relevant legislation.
- These terms and conditions are applicable from the day 16. 05. 2016
- The Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions by ordering goods from the e-shop
or by sending a purchase order.
Download Terms & Conditions.